ECC experience includes:
- Staff and associates with over 40 years combined experience of traditional electricity generation and renewable electricity development, including supply chain development and regional infrastructure delivery.
- Work with the Welsh Assembly Government, major utilities and large private sector organisations on supply chain, engineering and embedded power solutions.
- Contributing to reviews of the RO (Renewable Obligation) regime and the design of the CRC (Carbon Reduction Commitment).
ECC projects have included:
- Due diligence – Major banks, engineering companies and energy major
- Resource and location studies – embedded generation and CHP facilities
- Supply logistics study – Major utility biomass supply to co-firing and dedicated generation.
- Investment options – VC fund
- Peaking generation – Renewable standby generation